Lampyon is an integrated health communications and creative agency. We provide consulting and production services to organizations across multiple health sectors as a strategic partner in their marketing communications, branding, visualization, medical education and virtual event service needs.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support our existing Client relationships and active projects.
Our Project Managers are dedicated to exceeding client expectations and problem solving. They are collaborative and willing to take ownership of their tasks, willing to make decisions independently and to steadfast even in challenging situations, and taking responsibility for their actions. Someone who cares!
In return, Lampyon offers a supportive and transparent team environment built on honesty and mutual respect. We foster professional development aligned with your personal goals and unique areas of strength. We recognize a job well done and pride ourselves on a culture of recognition and human touch.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working in collaboration with our team to execute existing and new marketing, educational, creative or consulting service offerings
- Nurturing current Client relations to exceed customer satisfaction with a constant eye for finding efficiencies
- Planning of projects including managing scope, requirement changes, budget, timelines, assumptions, challenges and opportunity for growth
- Responsible for the successful execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects
- Effective prioritization and time management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Scheduling and managing meetings with clients and team members
- Collaboration in the preparation for client meetings and presentations
- Personal participation in Client meetings and calls
- Participation in creative brainstorming sessions
- Participation in content production along with relevant subject matter experts
- Contributing to internal project briefs
- Allocation and management of project tasks within the team and with independent Lampyon partners
- Scouting new vendors to work with for specific projects
- Monitoring workflows and processes, making sure we remain on track to deliver on time and budget
Requirements and assets:
- Knowledge of and experience in the pharmacy, pharmaceutical, and/or healthcare sector(s) is a requirement, either on the agency side or client side (pharmaceutical company, health company, etc.)
- Strong information organization skills and ability to understand, sort and record information concisely
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to positively impact and influence others and quickly establish trust and credibility while building strong business partnerships
- An educational background in Marketing, Communications or Project Management an asset
- Experience working on communication, digital, design and/or branding projects either agency or client side
- Solid understanding of digital workflows. Working experience with Asana an asset.
- Experience with virtual event platforms an asset.
If you would like to apply for the position, send your CV to: email@example.com . Please, include a few words on why you would like to join our team.
When you apply please include the words "grizzly bear" somewhere in your application to show that you have read the job description thoroughly
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting you!
Note: We appreciate all applications but will only respond to prospective new team members.